Saturday 13 September 2014

A page and a card using gorgeous Lemoncraft.

Hello friends!!
I admit I've been a lazy blogger lately..., but hey, ...I am back to share a couple of  
things made with beautiful Lemoncraft products.
Today I have one of the pages to share and a little card that I made a while ago.

First up is my page using the lovely 'Forget Me Not' collection and looks like this:

 I wanted the look to be a little bit different so I decided to use one of my dies 
and cut out a round shape from my normal sized photo. 
I used one of the doilies from a paper in the 'Just Love Me' collection as a frame. 
These two beauties are my eldest daughters :-) The trellis pattern was made with one of my fave Sizzix dies HERE.

To make the pretty and feminine colours of this collection shine 
I added some solid chartreuse cardstock that I think fits in very well.



I used one of my new dies from Sizzix HERE to make the sweet little foilage for my flowers.
And just to  make sure this post does not go on forever I made a collage with a few more close ups :-)

 I fussy cut the large rose design from the A4 Retro decorations sheet. 
I made it a special feature here and think it is such a beautiful detail.


And finally a photo of the card that I made a little while ago, 
but thought I could share it here as well:)
 
 
 To see close ups of the products I used for my pages please visit the Lemoncraft blog and my post there :-)

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Incredibly stunning Layout! Love it. Both the creations are so gorgeous Bente! The colour scheme is fabulous. I wish I could make something like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning daughters Bente. Gorgeous textured page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your lay-out and the card look super pretty and delicate! I really looove them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so lovely, I love the balance on your layout, and love the lattice in your back ground.. and a very pretty card too.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be a joy to work with such beautiful photos of your stunning daughters. Love the "Forget-me-not" collection and you've showcased is perfectly. The pale pink bloom on the card is divine. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Bente...this layout and card is juts fabulous! So love your work! So pretty, detailed and elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and card! Such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning projects Bente! Love all the layers and blossoms! They both scream elegance! Gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...