Friday 1 February 2013

Scrap-lifting

Hi friends, can you believe it is February already.
This could be a good scrappy month with all the new gorgeous supplies I have received and even if my birthday isn't till the end of the month I have some good news to share.

Yup,I am happy and honoured to be featured artist on the Russian challenge blog 'Scrap-lifting'  this month!
Many months ago I got a mail requesting a page I made for OUAS in  May.

The challenge for February is to basically use this as a sketch and scraplift it.
I would love for as many as possible of you to join in!

*EDITED: I have been asked to explain the challenge as the translation tool is far from perfect.
It is to scraplift my LO. You can use it as you would a sketch. You can turn it and change it in different ways , as you can see the examples do, but we must be able to see you started out with
my page as reference. They also state that you are required to include the page you scraplift in your post with a link back to the original artist. * I hope this helps! 

Any of you remember this page? It is not new....


The whole post with the close ups etc can be seen HERE


A shared joy is a double joy as they say, and this month I am sharing it with some of my über talented friends from the Inkido DT. Visit the 'Scrap-lifting' blog to see what they all did.

Inkido is also a kind sponsor of this challenge.

Thanks to Irina and Evgenia for having me!!

Hugs!!

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning page, Bente! LOVE LOVE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bente to sharing your gorgeous project with us)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the featured artist! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout Bente. Congratulations on being the featured artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout Bente. Congratulations and thank you to sharing your gorgeous project with us. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations my friend! I t was a pleasure to lift you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove this layout Bente!! It was a pleasure scraplifting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bente this layout is just gorgeous and well worth scraplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one classy gal Bente, and they really picked a good one.
    It's also very tempting. Who knows, with my new year's resolution to scrap more, I just might surprise you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your new Dt.. This layout is stunning! love all the distressed layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Bente and congrats - I seem to always discover something new that you blog about!! I went over to check out the challenge and I must admit I am translation challenged - i was not sure if the task is to lift your layout and do a take on it or any one of the featured projects... Can you pretty please clarify? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do remember this beautiful layout Bente! Congratulations! very excited for you but not one bit surprised!! Hoppas allt gick väl med matlagningen och du kom hem utan att stupa över tröskeln av utmattning. Ha en jätteskön helg! kramkram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! This lo is such a stunner! There is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to love about it.....just pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Bente! Must be wonderful to have people requesting your layout to lift!! I remember this one - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Bente and stunning layout love how grungy and pretty it all looks and always such a stunning photo. Will have to come along and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Bente, I am not surprised as your work is gorgeous, love this layout of gorgeous daughter, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is STUNNING!! Love the design and color tones, so many cute candy to spot on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!!! I'd love to take part since this is one of my fave layouts from you, it's AMAZING!!!! awesome inspiration for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Bente for your Layot! Your layout is beyond gorgeous!It really inspired me! Always glad to read your blog and enjoy the beautiful and talented work! Sorry for my bad english!)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...