Friday 2 September 2011

Sorry I have been absent!!




Hi, sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately!!



I am having serious computer issues and am hoping they can be fixed!! It is not easy to work from a different machine...

I do not have  much to share today except that I am very much looking forward to the class this Saturday with Ingvild Bolme.
She is such a marvellous artist and I am sure she has a lot of great tips top share with us.....





My eldest daughter Alexandra is coming too. I can't wait!!

Watch this space.... When I get home I will share some of what we made there!!

Hope you have a lovely week end!

6 comments:

  1. Going to one of her classes would be the highlight of my life;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looking forward to hearing and seeing what you and Eila create, hope you have a fantastic time, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var verkligen kul att träffas!!! Hoppas att det blir fler gånger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting it will be to work with Ingvild!! Lucky you!!! Hope your computer problems will get fixed soon. Have fun with your daughter!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to attend one of her workshops. I absolutely love her work and can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about it! Does your daughter Alexandra also scrapbook? Chelsea used to but now tells me it's not cool LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...