Sunday 11 September 2011

A feminine layout using mainly Prima goodies

Today I want to make a quick post just to share a layout I started at the free scrap after the workshop last week end. I finally finished it and am quite pleased with how it turned out.
The photo is of Alexandra reading in the shadow on vacations in Provence.


I distressed the edges and used a lot of paint and ink to give it the effect I was after.


 I think the new Lilliput roses from Prima look so very pretty.
They come with three tones of pink in the same package. The butterfly is from the Parisian Anthology chip box, and i added some pink half pearls.

 All the pretty papers here are from different Prima collections.


 Don't you just love such crisp pretty flowers?

 The paper with the blue line is from the new Prima "Pixie Glen".


Alexandra looks good in all these flower. I like this photo of her very much. 

I have not worked much in these softer colours lately, but I really enjoyed it and I think I might do that again soon.
Thanks for your visit and welcome back tomorrow for a new layout from Les Papiers de Pandore!


9 comments:

  1. As always Bente love the many layers of distressing and your right this beautifully feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the distressing and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so beautiful Bente,love to see your close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bente, this is incredible...I love your breathtaking layout. All the gorgeous layers, the way you've curled up your paper edges, all your distressing, the beautiful soft colour palette, the lace, dress form, flowers and lace...it all works so well together and looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and feminine Bente.. love all the layering and distressing.. gorgeous work!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is soooo STUNNING Bente!! I am such a huge fan of distressing, layering and inking too :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful...love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! GORGEUS!! so soft, feminine and beautiful!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work - total Prima lushness :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...