Monday 25 July 2011

CCG 201 Beauty in full Bloom. "Pink Paislee Sweetness"

Hello dear readers! 
First of all thanks a lot for all your beautiful comments on my previous posts that I had pre-scheduled before leaving for my vacation. 
I am SO looking forward to having my computer back so I can come and visit you all again and see what you have been up to! Today I am sitting at MCDonalds in Brignoles trying to update on a borrowed laptop. I am feeling really challenged.....! But I am grateful for the hamburger giant for the free internet!!!
Time for a new layout based on the current Color Combo.

I used a collection from Pink Paislee called Sweetness.
The papers here have all the colours included in the combo, but contains maybe a tad too much of the red/dark pink. Therefore I decided not to include it in the reveal as an example for our members.
In the photo you can see Beatrice smelling our beautiful peonies.
The journaling says 
"We were in the garden and I wanted to take pictures of you with the peonies. It is very clear from your expression here that this was not the first photo I took"...LOL!



Here is a picture of the current combo and the recipe for making a layout this week.

Lovely, isn't it?


I used a polka dot ribbon as  was one of the design elements to be included and I let it border my large polka dot circle. The mulberry flowers had just the right colours too.


The title is made from raw chipboard that I painted and inked around the edges. I am so grateful for the sposorship we are receiving from Imaginarium Designs!


I used glitter glue to add some interest to the pretty chipboard elements from Imaginarium Designs.
I added some liquid pearl to the diecut circle.

Finally I adde two pins in metal to finish up the ingredients for this weeks recipe.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!!

In about a weeks time I shall be back in Sweden and I will have computer access so I can come visit all your lovely blogs. That is sure something I miss when I am away!!


15 comments:

  1. Brignoles ??? Did you say Brignoles ??? It is not far away from my home !!!! Hope you have a great time here ! And congrats for your stunning layout !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combination...beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the colours and all the details here.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee that ribbon around the circle and the flowers!! Hoping your computer issues are resolved soon! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your colors are perfect for the combo. Just love that circle and ruffle. And I had a giggle about this not being her first photo. I think that is something in common that all Children of Scrapbookers have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE and peony roses what more could a girl ask for, lovely work and hope you had a fantastic vacation but I bet it's good to be home x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tjohoo för WiFi på Mackis!! There you are, so far away but still so near. The magic of internet! This is really so bright and very pretty, all the colours in the palette to a tee. Ha ha a macaroon for two pics, an icecream for three pics ... Enjoy la belle vie!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bente this is just so beautifully crafted. I love all the polka dots and the way you did the ribbon and punching. Stunning lo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Simply gorgeous! Love the circle and the flowers. Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable, all those details make it a stunner, love your chippies, flower clusters and as always the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope I can post my post, only every 10-15th blog let me do it...:(
    So I like your layout a lot! Every single detail is so sweet, great one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is totally gorgeous and the close ups show all your amazing details...I especially love the gathered fabric around your circular photo mat...stunning! Love the beautiful chippie, flowers, hat pins, pearls and flower cut outs...so many lovely textures and wonderful dimension.
    Hope you've enjoyed your time away..have a super weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a stunning LO Bente :) I love all of it. It is one of my favorite paper lines ever... I hope you had a wonderful time away x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking at this, really made me feel like I was in a beautiful garden!!! What an awesome detailed page! I love your design! And what a gorgeous model you have!!!
    Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Obrigada por me escrever, e por isso pude estar aqui e conhecer seu blog! Este LO é demais! Adoro as flores recortadas! O detalhe da foto colorida somente na flor também é especial!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...