Thursday 5 May 2011

NEW "Les Papiers De Pandore", "Maison de Campagne"

Today I want to share a layout that I made using the latest collection from Les Papiers de Pandore.
It is a French paper manufacturer run by the fabulous Julie Blanc.

The collection is called "Maison de Campagne" and consists mostly of lovely yellow, green, red and browns. The patterns are beautiful and romantic.

So without much ado , this is my layout!

The colours adapt themselves easily to Spring and Summer photos, or you can do as I did this time and convert your photos to sepia or black. I often find that to be a nice change. Especially if you scrap a favourite photo that you have used once or twice (...LOL!)  before!

For this lo I used two sheets with the same pattern and cut out the pattern from one of them. By sticking it to the top of the other page I got sort of a mirror image. I so love the yellow roses on these papers.
The collection comes with pretty stamps as well. The red fan shape that is almost like a border here, is one of the shapes that have been made into stamps.
In my post a few weeks back when we previewed "Maison de Campagne" I had a picture of them all.
















































I covered a page from a minialbum by Maya Road with some of the pretty red paper and used that for my title.
I cut out flag shapes from the new papers and a tiny piece of turquoise from the previous one called "Garden Party" I held the banner together with some bakers twine.



















































I used some stickles here and there to accentuate elements in the patterned paper and add a little sparkle.
I added a couple of Prima flowers in a hue to pick up on the brown in the papers.                                  








This was what I had to share today.
Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving sweet little messages for me. They are so appreciated!!
I hope you all have a lovely day!

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah, helt wunderbaum Bente! those papers are just divine, just perfect for a wonderful summery page with Bea as your little garden helper. Har försökt att maila dig via TCR men fanskapet vill inte fungera, och vår företagsserver vägrar acceptera CCG. Visst har du mitt mobilnummer vännen?! SMS:a pls! Kramisjamis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! this is AMAZING!!! What gorgeous paper you have used and I love how you have used a sepia photo with those colours! So beautiful :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO, love the modern shbby atmosphere you created here! a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these papers, they are wonderful ! And you've done well with them !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... you know i had a partner in crime to get your address...lol... i could not resist to write all thew way from Australia... i reckon once you saw that you would know who it was from...lol. you are more than welcome i hope you enjoy and have some scrappy fun... stunning page with all that detail...love leeann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page!!!! many great details, love the b/w photo!! Take Care!!! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin' this detail .... and those colours ... smashing absolutely smashing !!!!! also the banner is awesome especially the way you have used different papers .... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bente those papers do look absolutely fabulous!! Love your LO... absolutely beautiful!!!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bente this layout is so beautiful! Truly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely superb!!! Love your bunting with buttons...and your use of stickles...really fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...