Tuesday 1 March 2011

For Gingerscrapstreets e-zine

I think it was a couple of months ago that a fellow member of  The Color Room  Jodi Dolbel e-mailed me to request a page for an article she was writing. This was the first time that happened to me and it was pretty exciting!

She asked a couple of other ladies whos work I admire ,so it would be safe to say  I am in very good company!!

Please head over to check out Jodi's article. It is about bunting and banners and my layout is on page 18.
Banners have been all the rage for some time now, -I know I  love them! If you have not tried them why not give it a go...?


Originally i did this layout for one of the TCR challenges and I am very happy to say that it was chosen for a feature.  :-)))




I love the photos in this layout. they were taken when we first got our new little kitten who has now settled in and become a real member of our family!

I will include some of the close-ups I posted last time for those who did not see them then.






Finally, I just want to say thank you to Jodi who gave me this opportunity!

Thanks!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I can totally see why they would feature it! It's incredible! I love the torn edges and delicate embellishments, totally jaw-dropping! Congratulations on Jodi featuring you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...